Tuesday, May 20, 2014

new outlook


Past few weeks have given me a total new outlook to life.  I don’t know if I have suddenly become more mature but my thoughts about living life have changed from  roaming around, laughing at everything, getting things done on last minute to being good, content, positive and working my dreams.

How often do we think of getting good things in life? Always? And how often do we think of being good? Sometimes? I have a great faith in Karma, that is to say, I strongly believe in what goes around comes around. So, instead of wishing to get good things, I just have started to do good things, feel great for what I have and be positive about everything possible. What do we have when we are born? Nothing right and we take nothing back! So why worry about getting things? We are not going to have anything forever anyway! Moreover, I have found easiest way to be positive which is telling myself that things could have been worse!

I have started to take problems as challenges. Don’t we learn new things every time we go through a difficult situation?  Needless to say it makes us stronger and more mature. Life is not always bed of roses, and avoiding problems will only make facing other problems in life tougher. Instead of trying to make children’s’ life easy and comfortable, should not parents make them ready to face problems? I often wonder. Once my prayers used to be, “please do not make me go through that” and now surprisingly it has changed to “give me courage to face everything that comes along.”

Dreams, aims and ambitions how important are they? I had never thought about my ambitions as much as I do in current date. Being able to give a proper speech in front of small group of people makes me so happy, how would it feel like to be a great public speaker? Being able to write a small program on my own makes my day, how would it feel like to be a superb programmer? Working on what we dream about is very important and so is being very positive about it.


Often times in life we search for happiness outside. We expect our loved ones to do things for us and our unfulfilled expectations become the major sources of unhappiness. Why do we depend on others for our own happiness? When happiness is all about being good, content, positive and making our dreams come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment